Don’t panic! I know traveling can be stressful. So this blogpost is for those who find traveling to be a very stressful experience. I’ve traveled a lot, and to be honest, out of necessity I’ve had to figure out how to be a better traveler. I’ve developed a great system that has helped make traveling so much more enjoyable and way less stressful!
Each time I’ve had to travel, I’ve learned ways to make it better! And so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you some of the tips that I’ve been developing that truly make traveling so much easier.
MY TRAVEL TIPS:
1. Make a complete and detailed, time specific list of every minute of your itinerary including prep time, travel time, etc.
2. Make sure to add cushion to each item on your itinerary. Things never go as planned.
3. Create a cliff notes version of your itinerary by major event only. For example; Travel, workout, dinner, meeting.
4. Use your cliff notes to create a list of the exact items you wish to wear, from top to bottom for that event. Include under garments, accessories, the outfit, shoes, etc.
5. Create a list of non-outfit related items you need to pack; i.e. laptop, charger, umbrella, toiletries.
6. Use small travel bags and pack only one outfit per travel bag. Label each bag according to event such as: Friday night dinner, Saturday am workout. Then place every item from top to bottom, including accessories, and undergarments in each individual bag.
Talking about traveling. Have you seen our new vacation rental in South Florida? click here